Search

Google
 

Monday, January 14, 2008

Lynn Anderson


A lot of people do not remember that Lynn Anderson spent her early years performing on the Lawrence Welk Show. She had several top 10 hits and then in 1968 Promises, Promises went to number 1. Then in 1970 she released her signature song, (I Never Promised You A) Rose Garden, which was a huge hit and made her a superstar at the time. She had other number 1 hits such as You’re My Man, How Can I Unlove You, Cry, Keep Me In Mind, Top Of The World, and What a Man My Man Is.



Rose Garden Video


Lynn Anderson has had struggles in her personal life but appears to have that behind her now. She still does a little recording and performs on tour.
Although I feel Lynn would be a great fit in Branson, I do think she would have to have an afternoon show. She just doesn’t have the following to have her own night time show.



F. M.

No comments: