Search

Google
 

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ride The Ducks

Any trip to Branson would not be complete without a tour on Ride The Ducks. It is one of the most fun, and unusual experiences that you will have. From the young to "young at heart" there is no way you could be disappointed with this 60 minute tour around Branson.







Ride The Ducks Video

The part land/part water tour is very unique, using old military vehicles. Once on water, the captain allows all the little folks to "drive" for a while........I know my kiddos were a little nervous at first, but had a blast once they got behind the wheel.

Branson has more to offer than theaters and shows. This is one thing Branson has that you do not want to miss.

Go have fun and Ride The Ducks.

F. M.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I read that title and I was like "What??", but then it dawned on me what it is. I can't wait to read this blog!!!

Heidi said...

Good post - you might actually sell me on visiting Branson again one day!