Search

Google
 

Monday, December 17, 2007

Howdy

Hi, my name is Family Man, and I love everything Branson.

Branson is known for having more theater seating than Broadway. These theaters are the home of some of the biggest names in country music from days gone by.

Branson is also famous for Silver Dollar City (my family's favorite place to visit), which was actually the biggest draw in the Ozarks before the stars starting moving to Branson.



Other than an occasional visit to The Grand Palace, you don’t expect to see current stars such as George Strait, Carrie Underwood, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Shania Twain, Garth Brooks, Kenny Chesney, Blake Shelton, Toby Keith, Brooks and Dunn, Josh Turner, Rascal Flatts, or many of the other big name stars.

I will write about all the stars that would be perfect to have their own theater in Branson. Big name stars that perhaps have not had a hit song in a while, but have a great fan base, many of whom never saw these stars on tour.

Also, I will occasionally highlight current Branson shows.

So check back often. I am sure if you are a fan of classic country, you will find many names you will recognize, and many that you have forgotten about. If you want to read about someone that I have not written about yet, drop me a line and I will add them.

No comments: